In order to ensure we follow the Covid-19 safety protocols issued by the State of Rhode Island, The RI Football Academy will be implementing the following protocols and procedures. Please review them carefully PRIOR to attending camp.
The 2020 RI Football Academy will be held at Cranston Stadium, 20 Jordan Ave. located off Park Ave. in Cranston. Please note this change in location.
PLEASE NOTE: 2020 IS A NON-EQUIPMENT CAMP
General Camper Information
- All campers must notify staff if they are not feeling well during camp.
- No visitors allowed inside the field gates per the City of Cranston.
- NO GATORADE ALLOWED ON THE PLAYING SURFACE. WATER ONLY.
- Coolers and water jugs only. No disposable bottles. No paper or plastic bags. All coolers and water jugs must have the players first and last name clearly marked on it.
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes often. Especially after returning from breaks and upon completion of all drills provided for you at your group tent. There will be sanitizing station located throughout the training facility.
- Campers must notify a staff member anytime they need to use any restrooms.
- Each camper should have their own face covering. Face coverings are not required during training sessions but are required when taking breaks and using rest rooms.
- The use of receiver or lineman gloves is discouraged and not recommended.
- Mouthpieces are not required.
- Remember your position grouping and your Stable Group number.
- Be mindful of frequent cleaning and washing of your hands and avoid touching your face.
- DO NOT VIOLATE THE STABLE GROUPING PROTOCOLS
- HAVE A GREAT WEEK OF CAMP. HAVE FUN!!!